In May 1957 Jaguar launched the final incarnation of their successful ‘XK’ series of cars, the XK150. The model was a great improvement on its predecessors with the most important upgrade of all being the introduction of Dunlop disc brakes on all four wheels.
By 1959 the XK150 was also available as an open two-seater (OTS) with a more powerful 3.8-litre engine that when tuned to ‘S’ specification produced 265bhp. The ‘S’ cars also came with overdrive as standard.
Chassis T 820078 DN is 1 of only 24 right-hand drive 3.8 ‘S’ roadsters ever produced. It left the Jaguar factory in May 1960 and was sold new through the London Jaguar dealer, Henlys.
In the late 1990s a full restoration was carried out and the car is finished today in its original colour combination of Cream over Red. It has been used sparingly since its restoration and presents exceptionally well throughout.
- Body Style Convertible
- Transmission Manual
- Engine Capacity 3800cc
- Fuel Petrol
- Chassis No. T 820078 DN
Interested in this vehicle?
Call us on +44 (0)1283 761119Enquire