An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and hands-on Videographer & Designer that wants to join our team and help with the selling of the world’s greatest cars.
You will be responsible for producing, coordinating, and delivering branded content that inspires, engages, and grows our audience. You will play a key role in designing, organizing, and implementing on-brand visuals and materials that best represent the brand online and offline, from planning through to execution.
We are looking for someone that is creative, can think on their feet (as well as outside the box), works well under pressure, and most importantly of all; has a passion for cars and ultimately the Tom Hartley Jnr brand.
This is a full-time role with the ideal candidate preferably having experience in a similar role within the automotive industry.
As well as being creative, the right person will understand that this role is more than just creating content. You will be contributing to a dedicated team that all play their part in selling some of the greatest cars in the world; this is our priority.
• You will have a passion for exquisite classic and performance cars
• You will be hard-working, with strong attention to detail
• A willingness to learn and develop within the role
• Understand the diverse needs of the business and that no two days will likely be the same
• The ability to work both collaboratively and independently as and when the role requires
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate to a high level with both clients and colleagues
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• A full clean UK driving license is mandatory for this role
• You will ideally be based within 30 minutes of our office in Ashby-de-la-Zouch
Your key role
• Manage and create all content for both digital and print, from planning through to execution, ensuring all content is in line with the Tom Hartley Jnr brand
• You will be responsible for communicating with our clients through email marketing campaigns as well as detailed history reports and vehicle brochures
• Working closely with the team, you will be consistently re-evaluating the direction of the business to ensure all content and touchpoints remain on-brand
• You will play a key part in selling with both the content you produce but also in a time of remote selling by assisting the sales team where necessary with videos and brochures.
• Play a key role in managing and assisting at some of the many events that take place throughout the year
• Full Adobe Suite to an advanced level is essential, in particular; Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Lightroom & Indesign
• Photography & Videography skills are essential for this role
• Drone photography is preferred, however applicants without would be expected to learn
• Applicants should have experience in Mailchimp and email marketing
• An understanding of marketing and the car industry
• Social media management across Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Mailchimp, Pinterest & LinkedIn
• Proven experience in creating great content relevant to the role
• Website management preferred, but not essential
• Some experience in IT and troubleshooting common IT issues would be beneficial
In return, we will offer the right candidate a competitive salary and a fun working environment within a small team during an exciting time with the business. This is a unique opportunity to work with some of the world’s greatest cars!
Applicants should apply in writing to- firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include a CV, short covering letter explaining why you would be perfect for this role along with a link to show us some of your work.