- The helmet is sold as last worn by Sebastian Vettel at the 2020 Formula 1 Grand Prix race held in Bahrain on 29 November 2020.
- A letter of authenticity addressed to the Buyer and signed by Sebastian Vettel will be included in the sale.
- All bids shall be made in Euros.
- We may refuse to accept a bid. We do not have to explain why.
- Buyer will be notified of their winning bid immediately following the auction ending at 15:10 (GMT) on 13 December 2020.
- Buyer shall make payment in full within 2 business days (which for the purpose of this auction means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England) of the auction closing.
- A Buyers’ premium is not applicable to this auction.
- All proceeds will go to the charities ‘Smiles for Togo’ (Des sourires pour le Togo) and ‘Children a Chance’ (Kindern Eine Chance).
- Buyer is solely responsible for the collection of the helmet and any applicable duties, import tariffs,
charges or any and all other payments that are due upon the import of the helmet to its final
- Our role in this auction is agent for Sebastian Vettel. We have absolute authority to offer the helmet for sale, to sell the helmet and to treat a contract as repudiated if the Buyer fails to pay for the helmet as required by these terms and conditions.
- Our decision on the conduct of the auction is final. And, Buyer and all bidders acknowledge that to the full extent permitted by law we owe no duty of care and Buyer and all bidders have no claim against us for any loss.
- This auction and all connected matters shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and we and you each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.